|Macaroni||Wheat Flour, Water, Wheat Bran.|
|Soup Base||Salt, Flavour Enhancer (621, 635), White Sugar, Garlic Powder, Non Dairy Creamer [Glucose Syrup, Fully Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Milk Protein, Acidity Regulator (340), Emulsifier (471), Anticaking Agent (551)], Onion Powder, Flavour and Flavouring (Pork, Chicken), Yeast Extracts, Spices, Soya Sauce Powder (Soya Beans, Wheat, Salt), Hydrolysed Soya Protein, Palm Oil, Anticaking Agent (551).|
|Black Garlic Oil||Palm Oil, Flavour and Flavouring (Pork, Chicken), Sesame Oil, Colour (150a), Garlic (0.1%), Antioxidant (307b).|
This product contains soya beans, milk, tree nuts, cereals containing gluten and their products.
|Servings Per Package||2|
|Serving Size||40 g|
|Total fat||1.9 g|
|Saturated fat||0.6 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
1. Add macaroni into 450ml of boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Add soup base into bowl in advance.
2. Remove from heat. Pour hot water into bowl and melt soup base, then add macaroni.
3. Finally, add black garlic oil. Stir well and serve.
1. Put macaroni into a microwave-safe bowl and add 450ml of boiling water. Cook (800W) for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Add soup base into another bowl in advance.
3. Remove from microwave oven. Pour hot water from microwave-safe bowl into another bowl to melt soup base, then add macaroni. Finally, add black garlic oil. Stir well and serve.